LUBE HY 0W20
- SIZE 1L
- APPLICATIONS : FUEL ECONOMY
- VISCOSITY : 0W20
Yacco LUBE HY 0W20 is a synthetic lube with low viscosity.
Yacco LUBE HY 0W20 is particularly recommended for the lubrication of petrol engines and hybrid engines.
Yacco LUBE HY 0W20 lube reduces fuel consumption and reduces CO2 emissions for better environmental protection.
YACCO LUBE HY 0W-20 is a low viscosity synthetic motor oil recommended for gasoline and hybrid-powered engines, especially developed to improve vehicle fuel efficiency and cut carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. Designed for any type of engine when the vehicle manufacturer recommends the use of API SN or ILSAC GF-5 oils with SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade, as specified by Toyota, Mazda, Honda or other Asian manufacturers.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES
• Low viscosity (SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade) allows a quick oil flow, provides increased fuel economy and keeps CO2 emissions extremely low, whilst maintaining outstanding protection against engine wear
• Especially formulated to meet the most severe driving conditions (urban traffic, motorway…)
• Eco-responsible and energy efficient lubricant particularly recommended for hybrid engines.
• Prevents deposit formation on engine parts by keeping them in suspension, for a cleaner engine
API SN (surpasse API SM & API SL); API SN-RC (Resource Conserving)
ILSAC GF-5 (surpasse ILSAC GF-4 & ILSAC GF-3); GM-Opel dexos1