LUBE M 5W30
- APPLICATIONS : LOW SAPS
- VISCOSITY : 5W30
Yacco LUBE M 5W30 is a synthetic lube designed for petrol and diesel engines.
Yacco LUBE M 5W30 uses the "LOW SAPS" technology for optimal protection of particulate filters.
Yacco LUBE 5W30 M lube is particularly recommended for Mercedes engines (Approval MB 229.52/229.51).
Especially developed for MERCEDES passenger cars and light commercial vehicles requiring MBapproval 229.52. This new approval supersedes former MB 229.51 & MB 229.31 standards. This oil is suitable for most MERCEDES Diesel engines and many gasoline ones. LUBE M 5W30 also meets ACEA C3/ACEA C2, API SN and GM-OPEL dexos2 specifications. This “fuel economy” lubricant covers a wide range of applications in Diesel or gasoline engines of different manufacturers referring to one of these specifications.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES
• “Low SAPS” formulation containing lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur for a longer lifetime of particulate filters and catalytic converter systems
• ACEA C2 standard helps reducing fuel consumption and polluting emissions, CO2 in particular.
• High viscosity at high temperature provides excellent engine protection
• High detergent/dispersant properties ensure clean engine and easy-to-drain deposits
• Increased protection against wear and corrosion
• Allows to achieve safe extended oil drain intervals
MB-Approval 229.52 et 229.51 (MB 229.51 surpasse MB 229.31)
ACEA C3 & ACEA C2