PREMIUM SPRINTER OM642 3.0L DIESEL OIL CHANGE KIT
FITS DODGE, FREIGHTLINER AND MERCEDES BENZ VEHICLES WITH OM642 3.0L DIESEL ENGINE
JUST CHOOSE WHICH OF OUR PREMIUM 100% SYNTHETIC OILS YOU WANT:
-YACCO VX 1703 FAP WITH MB 229.51 APPROVAL
-YACCO LUBE M WITH MB 229.52 APPROVAL
Learn more about each oil:
Yacco VX1703 FAP 5W30 is a full synthetic Long Life engine oil for gasoline and Diesel engines (turbo and non turbo) of passenger cars, SUV and light commercial vehicles.
Yacco VX1703 FAP 5W30 uses the latest "Low-SAPS" additive technology to protect Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
Yacco VX1703 FAP 5W30 is also suitable for use in engines requiring the following SAE 5W30 manufacturer's recommendations.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES
• High HTHS viscosity with excellent shear resistance at high temperature and strong resistance to oxidation, for extended engine service life and optimal overall performances.
• SAE 5W grade allows immediate oil circulation and optimal protection at start-up
• “Low SAPS” formula containing low levels of Sulphated Ashes, Phosphorous and Sulphur for a longer life of particulate filters (FAP/DPF) and catalyst converters. This helps to protect the environment by reducing fuel consumption and polluting emissions (particles, nitrogen oxide)
Mercedes MB-Approval 229.51
Yacco LUBE M 5W30 is a synthetic lube designed for petrol and diesel engines.
Yacco LUBE M 5W30 uses the "LOW SAPS" technology for optimal protection of particulate filters.
Yacco LUBE 5W30 M lube is particularly recommended for Mercedes engines (Approval MB 229.52/229.51).
Especially developed for MERCEDES passenger cars and light commercial vehicles requiring MBapproval 229.52. This new approval supersedes former MB 229.51 & MB 229.31 standards. This oil is suitable for most MERCEDES Diesel engines and many gasoline ones. LUBE M 5W30 also meets ACEA C3/ACEA C2, API SN and GM-OPEL dexos2 specifications. This “fuel economy” lubricant covers a wide range of applications in Diesel or gasoline engines of different manufacturers referring to one of these specifications.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES
• “Low SAPS” formulation containing lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur for a longer lifetime of particulate filters and catalytic converter systems
• ACEA C2 standard helps reducing fuel consumption and polluting emissions, CO2 in particular.
• High viscosity at high temperature provides excellent engine protection
• High detergent/dispersant properties ensure clean engine and easy-to-drain deposits
• Increased protection against wear and corrosion
• Allows to achieve safe extended oil drain intervals
MB-Approval 229.52 et 229.51 (MB 229.51 surpasse MB 229.31)