BVX 1000 SAE 75W90
- SIZE 1L
- APPLICATIONS : FUEL ECONOMY
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Yacco BVX 1000 SAE 75W90 is a 100% synthetic "Fuel economy" lube designed for manual gearboxes and mechanical beam axles when 75W90 or 80W90 SAE grades are recommended.
Yacco BVX 1000 SAE 75W90 is suited to very severe operating conditions and long drain intervals.
Suitable for synchronized or non-synchronized gearboxes and drive axles where SAE 75W-90 and SAE 80W-90 lubricants are recommended by the manufacturer. This 100% synthetic oil meets the most severe requirements of passenger cars (including race condition), of 4-stroke motorbikes (with separated gearbox), trucks, public works and farm equipment. Developed to ease-up gear shifts at cold temperature and ensure optimized protection at hot temperature. Helps to reduce fuel consumption.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES
• Its 100% synthetic formula maintains a stable oil viscosity in service and provides excellent shear resistance.
• Outstanding anti-wear and extreme pressure properties for increased protection of gear components under severe service condition.
• Compatible with all materials and seals
• Helps to lower fuel consumption => less CO2 and exhaust emissions
• Excellent anti-foam properties and very good filterability for an improved lubrication
• Its high level of performance and its wide range of application allow to reduce the number of lubricants required for the gearboxes and axles maintenance of a mixed fleet.
• Depending on manufacturer’s specification, it allows extended drain intervals in trucks’ manual transmissions and rear axles.