GALAXY GT 10W60
- APPLICATIONS : PAO ESTERS
- VISCOSITY : 10W60
This 100% synthetic lubricant is formulated with polyalphaolefins (PAO) and esters of a high molecular weight ensuring an optimal lubrication under extreme service conditions.
For highly stressed sport or grand touring engines used on roads or circuits.
Initially developed for gasoline engines, turbocharged-or-not, multivalve-or-not, this lubricant is also suitable for Diesel engines.
Also adapted to any engine for which the manufacturer recommends or specifies the use of an SAE 10W-60, API SG, SH, SJ, SL or SM, or ACEA A3/B3 (Alfa Romeo, BMW, Ferrari, Lancia, Lotus, Maserati, etc.).
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES
• Excellent shear resistance maintaining a thick oil film at hot temperature even under severe service conditions
• Reinforced thermal stability preventing deposits formation
• Very low volatility allowing to reduce oil consumption
• Excellent detergent-dispersant properties keeping the engine clean
• Low viscosity at cold temperature insuring a good protection of the engine at start-up